1 (830) 966-3370
Our Generator Accessories
In addition to the best high quality generators on the market, Mazurek offers accessories to compliment your purchase. If there’s something you’re searching for not listed here, feel free to contact us. We’ll personally help you find what you’re looking for.
Consider the transfer switch the brain of your KOHLER power system.
Every standby generator needs a transfer switch to operate. There are many different models of transfer switches available. Mazurek will help you determine which transfer switch meets the needs and requirements for your generator.
Transfer switches are an integral part of your generator installation. They continuously monitor the power levels in your home. If power is interrupted, the transfer switch will automatically signal the generator to turn on and power your home.
The transfer switch then continuously monitors the power levels and when power returns, it will transfer the load back to the utility source. Your generator will then cool off and shut down.
Thanks to the transfer switch, this entire process happens without any effort from the homeowner. No braving the elements or venturing out in the middle of the night if a power outage should occur. Even if you aren’t home, the safety and power of your home is never compromised.
Remote Monitoring | Generator Management
Kohler offers innovative generator monitoring products that are a first of it’s kind in the industry. This makes it easy to observe and control your generator system from afar. These accessories alert you when your generator is activated and when it needs attention.
OnCue Home Generator Management System
Purchasing a back up power source is investing in peace of mind, and now with OnCue you can take that sense of security with you – even when you’re far from home. Kohler’s OnCue generator Monitoring system provides remote monitoring of your system by sending texts and emails and offering online status review and generator control.
- Allows homeowners to remotely manage generator performance from anywhere in the world
- Receive text messages and emails anytime the status of your generator changes
- Relays status messages to you or your local KOHLER dealer
- Observe and/or clear any diagnostic fault codes from a far
- Review a time-stamped history of faults and clearing of faults
- View multiple gensets on one screen**
- Personal computer with Microsoft® Windows® 7 *, Windows® Vista or Windows® XP
*Only available on 14/20RES models
**Available as an optional kit for the 14/20RES(L), 8.5/12/17/18RES (L) and 15/30RESA/REYG
External Alarm Module
- Allows you to start/stop the generator and transfer load from a remote location
- Provides indication that the generator is powering the house and any system faults
- Fits into a single gang electrical box and connects to the ATS with CAT-5 cable
- Audible alarm horn to notify that a fault has occurred
- Multiple alarm modules can be connected
- Accessory board required to be able to use external alarm module
- Applicable Models: Any KOHLER generator that uses the Model RDT Automatic Transfer Switch
For additional information on External Alarm Modules, click here.
RSA II Annunciator
- Annunciator panel to remotely monitor generator fault and status conditions
- Meets NFPA 110 for critical facilities
- Versatile mounting and quick installation
- Communication serial bus to generator controller
- User-defined labels
- Locate panels at multiple locations
- Optional panel for ATS function
For additional information on RSA II Annunciators, click here.
If you would like further information about accessories and how to determine which one would make the best fit for your generator purchase, feel free to give us a call.
Spread the Word
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up with the latest news about Mazurek Generators
941 Main Street
Utopia, Texas 78884
- Phone : (830) 966-3370